- Safari, browser developed by Apple for its own products such as Mac, iPhone, iPad. It is one of the best browsers till the date. Soon after it started expanding it’s availability to Windows also. It has provided it’s updates to Windows version also. But in order to maintain its uniqueness, it stopped supporting Safari for Windows version. However, you can install an old version of Safari and use it on Windows Operating Systems.
Let’s see some faq regarding using Safari for Windows:
1. Can I install Safari on Windows Operating System?
The answer is You can install, As Apple stopped supporting and developing Safari for Windows, this installed version will not get any latest updates and features. But you can use the older version of Safari for Windows Operating System.
2. Can I get an Official old version of Safari for Windows?
You can get actual version of Safari from some installers or external sites other than Apple.com. You cannot get any official link to download Safari for Windows.
3. Why did Apple stop Developing Safari for Windows?
There can be reasons for Apple some of may be Safari browser has the lowest share for its usage on Windows, this may incur a loss to Apple. One more reason may be Apple may want to maintain it’s uniqueness to its own products.
So let’s see how to download Safari’s Windows version ?
How to Download Safari for Windows:
- Go to the link, to download Safari’s Windows version.
- After downloading, run the setup in order to start the installation process.
- You will take through series of steps, just Click next and continue.
- You can see the success message if you have completed the installation successfully.
- You can see the shortcut icon of Safari on your desktop and just open it and explore all the features.
Note: As Apple stopped supporting Safari for Windows, this version will not get any updates and is prone to cyber attacks and malware, It is always recommended to use any of these following best browsers of Windows