If you are an Android lover and looking to use your favorite android apps on PC, then you are at the right place. You can run android/iOS apps on your PC using android emulators like Bluestacks for PC. There are many emulators available at present, but out of them Bluestacks ranked in top list. By installing Bluestacks you can simply run any android app on your PC. In this post, I will take you through the entire process of how to download Bluestacks for PC and also how to use Bluestacks on your PC.
Before Installing Bluestacks on your PC, you should check minimum requirements of your PC .This is because there are many cases, where Bluestacks was not working properly because of compatibility. So let’s check what are the requirements of PC to download and fully support Bluestacks on your PC.
- 1 Minimum Requirements of PC :
- 2 Download Bluestacks for PC:
- 3 Step by Step procedure of Installation of Bluestacks:
- 4 Features of Bluestacks:
- 5 FAQ’s Regarding Bluestacks for PC:
Minimum Requirements of PC :
- Any one of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & XP.
- It is good to have minimum of 2 GB RAM else you can’t operate Bluestacks smoothly.
- Your PC should have atleast 4 GB disk space in order to successfully download and install Bluestacks.
- Please make sure that you don’t install Bluestacks in the same local path of any virtual machines such as VMware workstation, Oracle Virtual station and others. It is not recommended to do so.
- As per Bluestacks website, if you have BitDefender antivirus, you may not install Bluestacks on your PC.
Download Bluestacks for PC:
|File size||284 MB|
|Requirements||Windows OS (Windows 7/8/10/8.1/XP)|
|Author||Bluestack Systems Inc. (Website: www.bluestacks.com)|
Step by Step procedure of Installation of Bluestacks:
- After you download Bluestacks from the above link, double click on the .exe file, which you downloaded.
- you can see pop up page, asking you to install Bluestacks on your Click Install and then installation process will be started as shown below.
- Once the installation is done, you will be asked to click “Complete”. After you click Complete, Bluestacks engine will be started as shown below.
- After, once you select language, you will be asked to login into Bluestacks. You can also login to Bluestacks using your existing Google account.
- After you follow through the installation steps, you will lead to App center, where you can download and use Android apps on your PC.
- Now click on any android app on the App center and then click on Install. Downloading app will be similar to your Android mobile phone. Once the app gets installed, you can see under “My apps” section. You can also search for any android app using the search bar available on the top right corner on Bluestacks App center.
- Now once you double click on the app in “My apps”, the app will opened in the same screen and you can starting using/playing the app right on your PC itself. All the running apps will be opened in tabs, you can simply close the tabs to close the app. Thus you can enjoy all your Android apps on your PC itself.
Features of Bluestacks:
- You can stream directly on Twitch from Bluestacks app installed on your PC.
- It supports Multi-Tasking and compatible to HTML/Flash.
- You can perform tasks like playing, streaming and also watching from apps installed on Bluestacks.
- You can easily install both Game and Non-Game apps on your PC.
- Bluestacks is compatible with PC, Mac, Android and Flash.
- Bluestacks is free and you can enjoy all the 1.5 M Android games and also 500,000+ HTML5/Flash games.
FAQ’s Regarding Bluestacks for PC:
How can I change the wallpaper on Bluestacks 3?
You can simply click on the Wallpaper option available in one of the 4 options on the bottom right corner of the home page.
Note: Users with non-premium account cannot change their wallpaper.
How to uninstall the app from Bluestacks ?
You can simply click and hold any app from Bluestacks, thereafter click ‘cross’ button to uninstall the app.
How to Upgrade to Bluestacks N version ?
In order to upgrade to Bluestacks N, download the latest version using this link . You will be upgraded to latest version 188.8.131.525. You can follow the installation steps through the setup.
What is the process, if the Bluestacks installation stuck with “Starting the Engine” screen ?
You can perform the below steps to restart the engine.
- Restart the Windows PC.
- Ensure if all the requirements are met with the minimum requirement of Bluestacks.
- Disable antivirus, if any of them are making Bluestacks stuck.
Hope this post cleared all your queries and helped you to setup Bluestacks on your Windows PC successfully. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me 🙂